So, you’re ready to come on your Surfers Paradise holiday.
But how will you get around once you’re here?
Well, you have a few options:
1. Walk it! Everything in Surfers Paradise is within walking distance of The Shore Holiday Apartments – we’re just three blocks from Cavill Ave, the centre of Surfers. Added bonus: it’s a lovely walk along the water! If you’re not planning on going any further afield, there’s really no need to pay for additional transport.
2. Car: Driving to the Gold Coast or hiring a car once you get here? We offer secure, underground parking FREE to our guests, including lift access to the building.
- SeaWorld: 5 minutes
- Dreamworld, Wet n’ Wild and Movie World: 25 minutes
- Gold Coast Airport: 25 minutes
3. Take the bus: Buses run regularly all the way along the Gold Coast, from Coolangatta right through to Southport. The bus stop is a 30 second walk from our front door – check the Translink website for trip planning and ticket costs.
4. Catch a cab: You shouldn’t have a problem finding an available taxi in Surfers Paradise, but if you’re anywhere else you’ll most likely need to phone.
5. Let us organise transfers: Sometimes you don’t want to think about it – so let us organise it! We can book transfers to the airport, theme parks or wherever else you need to go. Just ask at the reception.