Surfers Paradise is a lively region of the Gold Coast packed with attractions, entertainment and dining venues. Here are just some of the things you can do in Surfers Paradise.
• Attractions: Check out Infinity, Ripleys Believe it or Not, the Wax Museum, Surfers Paradise 7D Cinemas, Glow in the dark bowling and Timezone, to name a few.
• Tours: Book a land and sea tour on the Superduck. There is also Whales in Paradise, Surfers Paradise Ghost Tour and more.
• Shopping: Chevron Renaissance, The High Street, and Paradise Centre (formerly Centro Surfers Paradise) are just some of the shopping destinations you can experience.
• Entertainment and nightlife: where do we start! Sin City, Surfers Paradise Beergarden, Club Liv, Vanity, elsewhere bar … the list goes on!
• Dining: Surfers is home to beachfront cafes, upmarket five star establishments and many take-away food outlets. The options are endless.
These are just some of the things you can do in Surfers Paradise. Check out our Gold Coast news blog regularly for more ideas!