The Shore Apartments are an ideal location for that relaxing break or action packed trip away.
- From North (Brisbane). When you get to Southport follow the Gold Coast Highway (Surfers Paradise Boulevard), towards Surfers Paradise. Turn left into Ocean Avenue and you will see The Shore on your right.
- From South (Coolangatta). When you get to Surfers Paradise, turn right until you reach the ocean. Turn left into The Esplanade and go approximately 4 blocks and turn left into Ocean Avenue. The Shore is on your left on the corner of The Esplanade and Ocean Avenue.
Getting around is easy at The Shore. There are local bus stops at the end of ocean Ave and Ferny Ave. The tram runs along the back boundary on Surfers Paradise Boulevard.
The Skybus to the Airport and theme parks stops outside the front of The Shore.
If you are travelling by car, there is one free car park allocated to each apartment, either under the building or off street.
On Your Doorstep
- Only a short stroll (only 3 blocks) to the absolute centre of Surfers Paradise
- Just across the road from one of Queensland’s best beaches (Surfers Paradise beach)
- So close to shopping (including factory outlets), cafe’s, and more (Bowls, Golf, Casino, and Cinemas)
The local bus stop is just a short way down the road. Shuttle buses or limousines can be arranged for sightseeing or pick up from/to the Airports and Theme Parks. There is plenty to see and do. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Learn to Surf
- The Australian Outback Spectacular
- Ocean and Waterway Cruises
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Movieworld, Dreamworld and Wet n Wild
- Skypint and Q Deck at Q1
- Ripleys Believe It or Not
- The Wax Museum
- Whale Watching
Take a tour or easy drive to the Hinterland and its World Heritage National Park. Explore tropical rainforests, visit tea houses, wineries, galleries and historic buildings.
- Gold Coast Airport Approx. 40 minutes
- Brisbane Airport Approx. 90 minutes
- Seaworld Approx. 5 minutes
- Other Theme Parks and attractions Approx 25 minutes
Shopping, Cafes & More!
Our cafe and bar provides guests with the convenience of onsite food and beverage. There is also a convenience store and a bottle shop at the back of the property for all your additional needs. Alternatively, only a short stroll to the centre of Surfers Paradise, where you will find some of the very best of Queensland’s restaurants and cafes.
There are shopping centres, art galleries, night clubs and so much more within an easy walk from your Shore Apartment.
The hugely popular Pacific Fair is just a few minutes away, with Australia Fair Shopping Centre in the opposite direction. Then there is Marina Mirage just a couple of minutes up the road and the boutiques of Surfers Paradise. The Gold Coast really does have it all.
Now that’s Shopping Heaven!
All within minutes of The Shore.
The perfect location for your next Queensland holiday.