- From the North. Follow the Gold Coast Highway towards Surfers Paradise veering left onto Surfers Paradise Boulevard. Turn left into Ocean Avenue and you will see The Shore on your right.
- From the South. Follow the Gold Coast highway (towards Surfers Paradise) onto Surfers Paradise Boulevard then turn right into Hanlan Street. Turn left onto the Esplanade, the left into Ocean Av and The Shore is on the left.
Getting around is easy at The Shore.
- Gold Coast Airport Approx. 40 minutes
- Brisbane Airport Approx. 90 minutes
- Seaworld Approx. 5 minutes
- Other Theme Parks and attractions Approx 25 minutes
There are local bus stops at the end of Ocean Ave on Ferny Ave.
The tram runs along the back boundary on Surfers Paradise Boulevard.
The Skybus to the Airport and theme parks stops outside the front of The Shore.
If you are travelling by car, there is one free car park allocated to each apartment, either under the building or off street.
On Your Doorstep
- Only a short stroll to the centre of Surfers Paradise
- Just across the road from one of Queensland’s best beaches (Surfers Paradise beach)
- So close to shopping (including factory outlets), cafe’s, and more (Bowls, Golf, Casino, and Cinemas)
Shuttle buses or limousines can be arranged for sightseeing or pick up from/to the Airports and Theme Parks. There is plenty to see and do.
Take a tour or easy drive to the Hinterland and its World Heritage National Park. Explore tropical rainforests, visit tea houses, wineries, galleries and historic buildings.
Shopping, Cafes & More!
There are shopping centres, art galleries, night clubs and so much more within an easy walk from your Shore Apartment.
The hugely popular Pacific Fair is just 7kms South, Australia Fair Shopping Centre is 5kms North and Marina Mirage is just 2km North.